Frage von meninplaid: Healthy diet?
Slice of granary/wholemeal toast
Smooth orange juice
Small bowl of white rice
Skinless, boneless cod fillet or chicken breast
Vegetables e.g. spring onions, peas, carrots
Weak diluted cordial
I’m about 5’3″ and weigh 112 lbs. Thankfully I don’t gain weight too easily, however my diet has been EXTREMELY poor recently. My clothes are starting to feel tighter, I have no energy and I’m always moody and depressed. For these reasons, I’d like to lead a healthier lifestyle and also lose weight. Nothing hardcore, mainly just toning up, so obviously I’ll need to exercise more often.
Basically, I’m asking for advice about how I can improve this meal plan I have put together to achieve a healthier diet. Please help!
Answer by smiley
well, you can try the following diet regimen:
1. try to eat 5 small meals perday instead of taking 3 large meals…
2. eat lots of fruits + veggies and try to dress it with your meal…
3. drink at least 8 glasses of water…
4. exercise daily or day after day…but i reccomend you to go for walking…walk about 15 minutes in the morning, try to use the stairs instead of elevator, if you use a car, you can then park it a bit far way and walk to your school or office…
5. if you want to eat burger for instance; you can order a small size of grilled chicken intead…
6. if you dream for having a pizza, you can order the smallest size that is full of onions, mushroom, pepper, and less cheese…
7. pamper yourself once a week with your favorite meal…
8. in terms of snacks; take fruits, yogurt, veggies or any healthy stuff…try to avoid salty food such as chips..but if you dream for having chips, you should then go for packed potato as it is less salty…
there are actually lots of stuff you can try…and for more info; you are welcome to check this web page:
Powered by Yahoo Answers
Was denken Sie? Antworten Sie jetzt!